Crochet Shower Pouf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I was able to make this crocheted shower pouf in about 30-40 minutes. I chose to make these shower poofs in happy spring-y colors. I made the pink one with just one cotton pad layer. It’s a good weight to use on your face. The yellow shower pouf is made with 2 cotton pads, so it’s a great weight for using in the shower. The shower poufs are thick, soft and perfect for pampering yourself or someone you love. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern