This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Shower Pouf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I was able to make this crocheted shower pouf in about 30-40 minutes. I chose to make these shower poofs in happy spring-y colors. I made the pink one with just one cotton pad layer. It’s a good weight to use on your face. The yellow shower pouf is made with 2 cotton pads, so it’s a great weight for using in the shower. The shower poufs are thick, soft and perfect for pampering yourself or someone you love. "
Read NextDIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Dandelion Body Butter
- Easy Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Hair Growth
- Crossed Over Headband Twists Hair Tutorial
- Headache Balm
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How to Get Glowing Skin: Korean Skin Care Routine
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing