Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make cold and flu sinus relief shower steamers. These are easy to make without citric acid. They use baking soda and arrowroot powder or cornstarch for the base. I used an essential oil blend, but I also have different oils and blends that you can use. Set in the shower to turn your shower into an aromatherapy spa. These will last on the shelf for weeks, so you can make them and use them when you need them."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box