We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy hot oil treatment works wonders on dry or damaged hair. It's infused with chamomile for even more benefits. I chose grape seed oil and avocado oil for each of their hair benefits, but you can substitute them with different oils."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 4 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chamomile
- Canning jar
- Double boiler or pan and heat proof glass container
Combine both oils in the canning jar and add the chamomile.
Set the canning jar on a canning ring in a pan of water. Heat the water on medium low for 30 minutes so the chamomile infuses the oils.
Strain the chamomile from the oil using cheesecloth.
NotesFrom the designer: You can use other oils, but these are my favorite oils for hair. Argan oil is also nice. Olive oil will work, but it is oilier than grape seed oil.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli