This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy hot oil treatment works wonders on dry or damaged hair. It's infused with chamomile for even more benefits. I chose grape seed oil and avocado oil for each of their hair benefits, but you can substitute them with different oils."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 4 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chamomile
- Canning jar
- Double boiler or pan and heat proof glass container
Combine both oils in the canning jar and add the chamomile.
Set the canning jar on a canning ring in a pan of water. Heat the water on medium low for 30 minutes so the chamomile infuses the oils.
Strain the chamomile from the oil using cheesecloth.
NotesFrom the designer: You can use other oils, but these are my favorite oils for hair. Argan oil is also nice. Olive oil will work, but it is oilier than grape seed oil.
Read NextUnicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Winter Diy Body Scrub With Himalayan Sea Salt And Dead Sea Salt
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- How to Make a Heating Pad
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn