We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy hot oil treatment works wonders on dry or damaged hair. It's infused with chamomile for even more benefits. I chose grape seed oil and avocado oil for each of their hair benefits, but you can substitute them with different oils."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 4 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chamomile
- Canning jar
- Double boiler or pan and heat proof glass container
Combine both oils in the canning jar and add the chamomile.
Set the canning jar on a canning ring in a pan of water. Heat the water on medium low for 30 minutes so the chamomile infuses the oils.
Strain the chamomile from the oil using cheesecloth.
NotesFrom the designer: You can use other oils, but these are my favorite oils for hair. Argan oil is also nice. Olive oil will work, but it is oilier than grape seed oil.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack will save you time and money. If you've ever walked into an IKEA, you've felt the pull to buy… Continue reading: "Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe