Bug Bite Relief Stick
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Get natural bug bite relief with this easy solid lotion. Since it's a solid lotion stick, it's easy to carry in your purse or in your bag and won't spill or leak. It has peppermint essential oil with natural menthol to cool to relieve itching. It also has tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to reduce germs. This is a great recipe for beginners, and it's easy to make. You can make several to keep one at home and one for the road."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves