Budget-Friendly Organic DIY Lip Balm Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know that natural lip balms in health food stores retail for about $3-4 a tube? You can make your own with just 4 ingredients for less than 25 cents a tube (and that includes the cost of the tube container too). Check out this tutorial for a DIY Organic Lip Balm that you can make in bulk to give to friends, family or even as gifts for the holidays. You can even customize the flavor of the lip balm with different essential oils."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed