Budget-Friendly Organic DIY Lip Balm Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know that natural lip balms in health food stores retail for about $3-4 a tube? You can make your own with just 4 ingredients for less than 25 cents a tube (and that includes the cost of the tube container too). Check out this tutorial for a DIY Organic Lip Balm that you can make in bulk to give to friends, family or even as gifts for the holidays. You can even customize the flavor of the lip balm with different essential oils."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar