Bubbling Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make bubbling bath salts. Fizzy bath salts are like a bubble bath and bath salts in one. This is an easy recipe that doesn't use citric acid or SLSa. It uses body wash or a bubble bath base to make bubbles when you add the bath salts to the running water. You can also add a fragrance oil or essential oils to make them smell wonderful. This is a fun DIY to make at home, and it makes a great gift."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box