Body Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy body spray recipe. This uses a blend of essential oils to fight odors and freshen your body. This is an easy recipe that doesn't have alcohol. In fact, it only has three ingredients: water, a carrier oil, and essential oils. You can use this recipe with your favorite essential oil, but I used oils that fight odors naturally. This can be used as a perfume to add a light scent or layer a scent."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations