Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know you can uses bananas to make homemade soap? Bananas have a ton of amazing natural skin care benefits from soothing dry, itchy skin to helping combat acne. Made with real banana and a wild berries & mimosa fragrance oil, this cold process banana soap recipe not only hydrates parched summer skin and fights acne and diminishes the signs of aging, it also soothes itchy skin and bug bites! Don’t just reserve this natural soap recipe for summer though. It’s also a great soap to use year round to tackle irritated or dry skin as well as sensitive (sans the fragrance) and eczema prone skin. Learn to make it now!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box