Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know you can uses bananas to make homemade soap? Bananas have a ton of amazing natural skin care benefits from soothing dry, itchy skin to helping combat acne. Made with real banana and a wild berries & mimosa fragrance oil, this cold process banana soap recipe not only hydrates parched summer skin and fights acne and diminishes the signs of aging, it also soothes itchy skin and bug bites! Don’t just reserve this natural soap recipe for summer though. It’s also a great soap to use year round to tackle irritated or dry skin as well as sensitive (sans the fragrance) and eczema prone skin. Learn to make it now!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- Pretty DIY Cream Blush
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- It Halloween Bath Bomb Diy
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- DIY Hair Serum Spray with Avocado and Lavender Essential Oils
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- DIY Sea Salt Spray
- Coffee DIY Under Eye Mask
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray