Bath Bombs For Sensitive Skin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Looking for homemade bath bombs for sensitive skin? Try this sensitive skin bath bomb recipe and relax without irritating your skin. I’ve always been very sensitive to both artificial dyes and fragrances. That’s one of the reasons that I use homemade beauty DIYs so often. You can store them in a plastic or glass container with a tightly fitting lid. Then, just take them out as you want to use them. You can also give these as gifts. Just place them in a small basket with a loofah or a few tea bags and a candle."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern