Baking Soda Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love air fresheners whether that means candles, plugins, sprays or gels. But, I do not like the long list of chemicals used to create those scents. Thankfully, it’s relatively simple to make your own air freshener with citrus essential oils. It’s also very inexpensive to make so you can keep several on hand in different rooms. This DIY baking soda air freshener really takes only a few minutes to make. And, it works just as well as the store-bought air fresheners. And, there is the added benefit of it not containing hazardous chemicals. Now, if you have pets, be aware that not all essential oils are safe around cats and dogs. Speak to your veterinarian about which essential oils are safe to use in your home."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- How to: Everyday Smokey Eye (Steps with Photos!)
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Herb Aromatherapy Bath Salt
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Mocha Mint Solid Sugar Scrub Bars
- Calming Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes DIY
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament