Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an aromatherapy sleep salve with essential oils. This is an easy recipe with just an oil, beeswax, and a blend of essential oils. Learn about different oils and blends to use to make your own. This is a solid lotion or balm that you can use before bed to promote relaxation. I used oils that are safe for kids 10 and up and adults. Use on your hands, arms, or chest so you inhale the oils to relax before bed."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Unicorn Whipped Body Butter
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Bobby Pins
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar