Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy apple pie spice melt and pour soap recipe. This is a layered soap that's made in a small loaf mold. It uses 1.5 pounds of soap and makes 4 bars. It's naturally scented with an apple pie essential oil blend. This post also has several different apple pie spice essential oil blends to use for this soap. This is a fun recipe that's perfect for gift giving or keep it for yourself."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box