Amaze Me Mosaic Soap Cozy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This adorable little bag can be used as a soap cozy (gift with homemade soap or facial scrubbies!), a favor/candy pouch, or a small gift bag (gift with a new pair of earrings or gift bag!).You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream. As a soap cozy, you'll need 100% cotton, but as a candy pouch or gift bag, acrylic yarn is an option with one hook size up. This soap cozy took me just over 45 minutes to work up. There is a basic photo included breaking down stitch placement for the mosaic crochet technique - it's more simple than it looks."
- 70 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Splash [Turquoise] and Sunshine [Yellow]
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box