This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Hair Growth
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a DIY hair mask for hair growth. This is a unique mask because you make the powder and then add a liquid to make the mask when you need it. This makes it shelf stable without needing a preservative. You can use water, apple cider vinegar, or cooled brewed tea to make the mask. This helps promote hair growth and scalp health, and it's also good for dry or damaged hair with aloe vera powder."
Read NextStunning DIY Galaxy Nail Design
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills