All Natural Aloe Vera Lotion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Today I wanted to share a simple DIY using natural aloe vera. I have an aloe vera plant that was gifted to me a few months back. I enjoyed watching the plant grow and now has large leaves that I can start using it for some of my favorite personal care products. Aloe vera is great for skin products given its fantastic natural properties, and this recipe I am sharing with you today, feels light and cool as it touches the skin giving the skin a refreshing moisturizer."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Gingerbread Body Butter Recipe
- Cute DIY Zipper Pouch
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Mocha Mint Solid Sugar Scrub Bars
- 3 Quick Ponytail Hairstyles
- Home Remedy for Cough and Sore Throat
- 16 Coconut Oil Beauty Recipes
- Everyday Flat Iron Curls Hair Tutorial
- Emma Stone Oscars Hair Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe