All Natural Aloe Vera Lotion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Today I wanted to share a simple DIY using natural aloe vera. I have an aloe vera plant that was gifted to me a few months back. I enjoyed watching the plant grow and now has large leaves that I can start using it for some of my favorite personal care products. Aloe vera is great for skin products given its fantastic natural properties, and this recipe I am sharing with you today, feels light and cool as it touches the skin giving the skin a refreshing moisturizer."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- How to Ombre Hair at Home
- Headache Relief Homemade Heating Pad
- Fruity Sugar Scrub Cubes DIY
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- How to Protect Your Skin from the Sun
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat