All Natural Aloe Vera Lotion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Today I wanted to share a simple DIY using natural aloe vera. I have an aloe vera plant that was gifted to me a few months back. I enjoyed watching the plant grow and now has large leaves that I can start using it for some of my favorite personal care products. Aloe vera is great for skin products given its fantastic natural properties, and this recipe I am sharing with you today, feels light and cool as it touches the skin giving the skin a refreshing moisturizer."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Makeup Storage Containers
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- 16 Coconut Oil Beauty Recipes
- Natural Ways to Thicken Hair
- Blueberry Oatmeal DIY Doughnut Soaps
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- How to: Everyday Smokey Eye (Steps with Photos!)
- How to Get Glowing Skin: Korean Skin Care Routine
- Unicorn Bath Powder Recipe
- Cute DIY Zipper Pouch
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume