All Natural Aloe Vera Lotion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Today I wanted to share a simple DIY using natural aloe vera. I have an aloe vera plant that was gifted to me a few months back. I enjoyed watching the plant grow and now has large leaves that I can start using it for some of my favorite personal care products. Aloe vera is great for skin products given its fantastic natural properties, and this recipe I am sharing with you today, feels light and cool as it touches the skin giving the skin a refreshing moisturizer."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern