After Sun Salve
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Even if you don't get a sun burn, your skin still needs some extra love after being in the sun. The sun can cause damage and dry out your skin. This after sun salve will help moisturize your skin and promote healing if you did get a burn. This has calendula and lavender infused oil, aloe vera, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter to promote skin health. It also has peppermint essential oil, which feels cooling on the skin after using."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Witch Hazel & Lemon Skin Toner
- DIY Beauty Products
- Strawberry Milkshake Moisturizing Bath Bombs
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- 15 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Activated Charcoal Facial Whipped Soap
- Aloe Rose Skin Soother
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat