This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Activated Charcoal Facial Whipped Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Learn how to make this super easy yet wonderful facial whipped soap in just a few minutes. Full of great ingredients including activated charcoal and bentonite clay this facial soap will leave your skin glowing and refreshed. The activated charcoal and bentonite clay are perfect for a deep clean and are also great mild exfoliants. You will fall in love with this wonderful facial whipped soap. You can start with a mild base or make the base yourself for this wonderful face soap."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Summer Lemonade Triple Butter Body Butter Diy
- How To Make Plantain Infused Oil
- How to Get Beach Waves
- Homemade Pedicure Scrub For Feet
- Easy Diy Makeup Remover Wipes You Can Sew Now!
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Easy Hand Sanitizer
- Diy Watermelon Soap For Glowing Skin
- Self Care Planner
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block