Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These unicorn bubble bars make bath time fun and colorful! Formulated with essential oils and moisturizing shea butter, these DIY bubble bars produce lots of foam and bubbles and release a relaxing natural fragrance. The easy tutorial shows how to make, store, and use solid bubble bath bars. Bubble bars are a fun bath time treat. I would describe bubble bars as a solid bubble bath. Bubble bars disintegrate in water and contain a foaming agent that creates mounds of foam and bubbles. Whereas bath bombs generally only fizz and don’t produce much foam. Discover how to make bubble bar dough to create pampering, unicorn bath treats that are perfect for Lush lovers in need of self care."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Super Quick Curly Hair Updo
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Wine Stain DIY Lip Gloss
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Pin Up Victory Roll Hair
- "Spray Before You Go" Poo Spray
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids