Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These unicorn bubble bars make bath time fun and colorful! Formulated with essential oils and moisturizing shea butter, these DIY bubble bars produce lots of foam and bubbles and release a relaxing natural fragrance. The easy tutorial shows how to make, store, and use solid bubble bath bars. Bubble bars are a fun bath time treat. I would describe bubble bars as a solid bubble bath. Bubble bars disintegrate in water and contain a foaming agent that creates mounds of foam and bubbles. Whereas bath bombs generally only fizz and don’t produce much foam. Discover how to make bubble bar dough to create pampering, unicorn bath treats that are perfect for Lush lovers in need of self care."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern