Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cute Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder
- Wooden DIY Toothbrush Holder
- DIY Travel Friendly Toothbrush Holder
- Marvelous Mason Jar DIY Bathroom Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Bathroom Holders
- Beach Towel DIY Basket
- Upcycled Tin Can DIY Wall Organizer
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
- Toilet Paper Storage Tower