Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
- Upcycled Tin Can DIY Wall Organizer
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Beginner Woven DIY Bath Mat
- DIY Travel Friendly Toothbrush Holder
- Easy DIY Hand Towel Ring
- How to Convert a Dresser Into a Bathroom Vanity
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat