Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
I’d been looking for the perfect blue and white napkins for our kitchen table, but hadn’t been able to find what I wanted. I knew… Continue reading: "Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins"
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Applying Peel and Stick Floor Tiles
- Easy Access Small Space Storage Idea
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder
- Mason Jar Mosaic DIY Backsplash
- Painted Tile Bathroom Project
- Funky DIY Towel Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Diy Hand Sanitizer Gift