Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Marvelous Mason Jar DIY Bathroom Organizer
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Country Chic Upcycled Bathroom Vanity
- Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Modern DIY Bathroom Idea
- DIY Wood Bath Caddy
- DIY Mason Jar Bathroom Holders