Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Painted Tile Bathroom Project
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
- Marvelous Mason Jar DIY Bathroom Organizer
- Country Chic Upcycled Bathroom Vanity
- Mason Jar Soap Dispenser DIY Project
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Upcycled Tin Can DIY Wall Organizer
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- DIY Bathroom Ideas: 32 Marvelous DIY Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress