Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old blue handle on the drawer so I kept that as it was. I painted the drawer and decoupaged some vintage whale graphics to the bottom of the drawer. I also added an extra shelve made from scrap wood and cleverly held in place with picture eyelets. This upcycled cabinet looks fabulous in my bathroom as the rustic look balances out the rooms rather clinical decor."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- DIY Splatter Painted Concrete Bookends