This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Between pets, shoes and socks on a hot day, and the trash bin, stinky smells are a part of everyone's life. Thankfully, these Homemade Air Freshener Discs are easy to make, affordable, and will help destroy odors around your home. With just a few ingredients, you can have enough air fresheners for your bathroom, your trash bin, your car, your office, anywhere you need them! Try this affordable DIY air freshener and see how well it works. This is one of the easiest ways to make your house smell better.
Note from the designer: "These handy dandy air freshener discs made with baking soda and essential oils smell fantastic and will help with the smell around the house, office or in the car."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Adorable Hanging DIY Toilet Paper Holder
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- DIY Mason Jar Bathroom Holders
- Upcycled Tin Can DIY Wall Organizer
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- Genius Stone DIY Bath Mat
- Easy Access Small Space Storage Idea
- DIY Travel Friendly Toothbrush Holder
- Wooden DIY Toothbrush Holder
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries