This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Between pets, shoes and socks on a hot day, and the trash bin, stinky smells are a part of everyone's life. Thankfully, these Homemade Air Freshener Discs are easy to make, affordable, and will help destroy odors around your home. With just a few ingredients, you can have enough air fresheners for your bathroom, your trash bin, your car, your office, anywhere you need them! Try this affordable DIY air freshener and see how well it works. This is one of the easiest ways to make your house smell better.
Note from the designer: "These handy dandy air freshener discs made with baking soda and essential oils smell fantastic and will help with the smell around the house, office or in the car."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextUnexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
- Easy Access Small Space Storage Idea
- DIY Window Cling for Privacy
- Precious Pallet Wood DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Macrame Lace DIY Shower Curtain
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Toilet Paper Storage Tower
- DIY Soft Cedar Bath Mat
- Genius Stone DIY Bath Mat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines