$3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ever notice how expensive bathroom accessories are at the store? $30 for a magazine rack? No thank you. Instead, why not shop outside the bathroom aisle for some fun, attractive accessory alternatives for your bathroom? For this little DIY project, the wall mounted magazine rack, you will venture into the paint aisle. This bathroom magazine rack was made from a $3 home improvement tool that was found in the paint aisle! And, in under 30 minutes, you can turn it into an industrial chic wall mount magazine rack."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Painted Tile Bathroom Project
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Cute Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder
- DIY Rustic Ladder Shelf
- Country Chic Upcycled Bathroom Vanity
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
- Easy DIY Hand Towel Ring
- Precious Pallet Wood DIY Bathroom Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween