$3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ever notice how expensive bathroom accessories are at the store? $30 for a magazine rack? No thank you. Instead, why not shop outside the bathroom aisle for some fun, attractive accessory alternatives for your bathroom? For this little DIY project, the wall mounted magazine rack, you will venture into the paint aisle. This bathroom magazine rack was made from a $3 home improvement tool that was found in the paint aisle! And, in under 30 minutes, you can turn it into an industrial chic wall mount magazine rack."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Precious Pallet Wood DIY Bathroom Shelves
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- Beach Towel DIY Basket
- Upcycled Tin Can DIY Wall Organizer
- Toilet Paper Storage Tower
- Marvelous Mason Jar DIY Bathroom Organizer
- Genius Painted PVC DIY Shelf
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage
- Country Chic Upcycled Bathroom Vanity
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament