$3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ever notice how expensive bathroom accessories are at the store? $30 for a magazine rack? No thank you. Instead, why not shop outside the bathroom aisle for some fun, attractive accessory alternatives for your bathroom? For this little DIY project, the wall mounted magazine rack, you will venture into the paint aisle. This bathroom magazine rack was made from a $3 home improvement tool that was found in the paint aisle! And, in under 30 minutes, you can turn it into an industrial chic wall mount magazine rack."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack will save you time and money. If you've ever walked into an IKEA, you've felt the pull to buy… Continue reading: "Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack"
- Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
- Beach Towel DIY Basket
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Applying Peel and Stick Floor Tiles
- Unexpected DIY Bathroom Rack
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- 15 Small Bathroom Storage Ideas
- $3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Beginner Woven DIY Bath Mat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe