$3 DIY Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ever notice how expensive bathroom accessories are at the store? $30 for a magazine rack? No thank you. Instead, why not shop outside the bathroom aisle for some fun, attractive accessory alternatives for your bathroom? For this little DIY project, the wall mounted magazine rack, you will venture into the paint aisle. This bathroom magazine rack was made from a $3 home improvement tool that was found in the paint aisle! And, in under 30 minutes, you can turn it into an industrial chic wall mount magazine rack."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Marvelous Mason Jar DIY Bathroom Organizer
- DIY Wood Bath Caddy
- Medicine Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Concrete Vanity Mirror
- 15 Small Bathroom Storage Ideas
- DIY Soft Cedar Bath Mat
- Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet
- Applying Peel and Stick Floor Tiles
- Cute Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder
- Easy DIY Under Sink Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden