DIY Homemade Bubble Bath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know most store-bought bubble bath products are loaded with toxic chemicals? Here's a DIY Homemade Bubble Bath recipe made with just 4 ingredients that's really easy to make and the kids will love it. Because this recipe doesn't contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this bubble bath won’t be as sudsy or bubbly as the brands that use those chemical ingredients. Let’s face it, those bubbles aren’t natural at all and aren’t worth exposing your family to harmful ingredients. So use gentle agitation to create a bubbly experience along with this homemade bubble bath recipe."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Natural DIY Acne Spot Treatment
- Peppermint Bath Bomb Recipe
- 10 Minute Cranberry Orange DIY Soap Recipe
- Snowflake Lotion Bar Recipe
- Stars and Galaxies Bath Bombs
- Dandruff Treatment DIY Hair Oil
- Shower Jelly Soap Recipe
- Adorable DIY Makeup Brushes
- DIY Perfume with Essential Oils
- How to Make Homemade Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies