DIY Homemade Bubble Bath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know most store-bought bubble bath products are loaded with toxic chemicals? Here's a DIY Homemade Bubble Bath recipe made with just 4 ingredients that's really easy to make and the kids will love it. Because this recipe doesn't contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this bubble bath won’t be as sudsy or bubbly as the brands that use those chemical ingredients. Let’s face it, those bubbles aren’t natural at all and aren’t worth exposing your family to harmful ingredients. So use gentle agitation to create a bubbly experience along with this homemade bubble bath recipe."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Chic DIY Makeup Brush Holder
- Honey Vanilla DIY Bubble Bath
- 10 DIY Bath Bombs You'll Love
- DIY Leave-In Conditioner
- Apple Pie DIY Soap
- How to Make Soap: A Beginner Soap Making Guide
- Rustic Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee Soap
- Orange Zest Lemon Soap Tutorial
- Hydrating Squalane DIY Face Serum
- Out of this World Galaxy DIY Bath Bombs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves