DIY Homemade Bubble Bath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know most store-bought bubble bath products are loaded with toxic chemicals? Here's a DIY Homemade Bubble Bath recipe made with just 4 ingredients that's really easy to make and the kids will love it. Because this recipe doesn't contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this bubble bath won’t be as sudsy or bubbly as the brands that use those chemical ingredients. Let’s face it, those bubbles aren’t natural at all and aren’t worth exposing your family to harmful ingredients. So use gentle agitation to create a bubbly experience along with this homemade bubble bath recipe."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Halloween DIY Bath Bombs
- Gentle Natural Homemade Face Cleanser
- 10 Minute Liquid Soap and Mason Jar Dispenser
- Natural Citrus Antibacterial Soap
- Out of this World Galaxy DIY Bath Bombs
- DIY Leave-In Conditioner
- Winter Solstice Homemade Soap Recipe
- Unicorn Poop DIY Bath Bomb
- Hydrating Squalane DIY Face Serum
- Honey Vanilla DIY Bubble Bath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths