DIY Homemade Bubble Bath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Did you know most store-bought bubble bath products are loaded with toxic chemicals? Here's a DIY Homemade Bubble Bath recipe made with just 4 ingredients that's really easy to make and the kids will love it. Because this recipe doesn't contain sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), this bubble bath won’t be as sudsy or bubbly as the brands that use those chemical ingredients. Let’s face it, those bubbles aren’t natural at all and aren’t worth exposing your family to harmful ingredients. So use gentle agitation to create a bubbly experience along with this homemade bubble bath recipe."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Egg and Yogurt Hair Mask
- Orange Zest Lemon Soap Tutorial
- Nettles Homemade Hair Tonic Recipe
- 10 Minute Liquid Soap and Mason Jar Dispenser
- How to Make Homemade Bath Products
- Rustic Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee Soap
- Stars and Galaxies Bath Bombs
- Out of this World Galaxy DIY Bath Bombs
- Lumps of Coal Homemade Soap Recipe
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe