Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Need a DIY scrub that is perfect for winter? Learn how to make a face scrub with Matcha Powder, grapeseed oil, and brown sugar. Make this fabulous Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub. It's easier for beginners; so, it's the perfect DIY beauty recipe for novices to make this winter.
From the blogger: "The weekend passed and I have to admit that it was really great even thought the weather was more like the typical weather for Autumn! But again, I am not sure I can accept that, but this is another story! So, being a little bit cold outside, with my princess being a little bit sick, there was not that choice to go for a walk. It was the perfect time to stay home and play with the kids, enjoy a book, while at the same time I have again discovered my beloved tea flavours I had hidden in my kitchen's shelf. And this was the time that I saw the Matcha Green tea! Ok... a recipe and a beauty diy just for you. Let's start with the beauty first!!!! Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tea spoon Matcha Powder
DIY Project Instructions
The procedure is the usual one. Because we are using brown sugar, first add it in the food processor and make it powder. In this way it is easier to use it on our face. In a small bowl combine all the materials together and start stiring them. Place in air tight container and store. Your face scrub is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Fresh Orange Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Sugar Scrub With Chai
- Gentle Sugar DIY Face Scrub
- Rosy Glow Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Lime DIY Body Scrub Bar
- Peppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths