This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This sugar scrub was inspired by the lemon mojito drink. Both peppermint and lemon essential oils are great for your skin, so they work well in a sugar scrub. This scrub is gentle on your skin because it uses brown sugar. You can use white sugar or a mixture of the two if you'd prefer. I used fractionated coconut oil and safflower oil because they are lighter oil, but you can use any oil you'd like."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Mini DIY Spa Day Kit
- Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Salt Scrub Recipe
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Natural Homemade Foot Scrub
- Homemade Salt Scrub
- Coconut Lime DIY Sugar Scrub
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe