Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This sugar scrub was inspired by the lemon mojito drink. Both peppermint and lemon essential oils are great for your skin, so they work well in a sugar scrub. This scrub is gentle on your skin because it uses brown sugar. You can use white sugar or a mixture of the two if you'd prefer. I used fractionated coconut oil and safflower oil because they are lighter oil, but you can use any oil you'd like."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Fresh Orange Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Gentle Sugar DIY Face Scrub
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- DIY Facial Mint Sugar Scrub
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
- DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed