Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This sugar scrub was inspired by the lemon mojito drink. Both peppermint and lemon essential oils are great for your skin, so they work well in a sugar scrub. This scrub is gentle on your skin because it uses brown sugar. You can use white sugar or a mixture of the two if you'd prefer. I used fractionated coconut oil and safflower oil because they are lighter oil, but you can use any oil you'd like."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Mint Lemonade Homemade Lip Scrub
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Cake Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs