Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This sugar scrub was inspired by the lemon mojito drink. Both peppermint and lemon essential oils are great for your skin, so they work well in a sugar scrub. This scrub is gentle on your skin because it uses brown sugar. You can use white sugar or a mixture of the two if you'd prefer. I used fractionated coconut oil and safflower oil because they are lighter oil, but you can use any oil you'd like."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Mini DIY Spa Day Kit
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Fresh Orange Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 28 DIY Sugar Scrubs
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand