This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These sugar scrub cubes are super easy to make. They are exfoliating and fantastic for a morning refreshing shower and will leave your skin beautifully conditioned. These sugar scrubs are hardened due to the use of melt and pour soap base in the recipe. It is an easy DIY; and, the benefits for your skin are fantastic. It is also good for your wallet, as you could find variations of this scrub at various stores that cost much more than what it costs to make at home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Read NextPeppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Peppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Salt Scrub
- Coconut Lime DIY Sugar Scrub
- DIY Facial Mint Sugar Scrub
- Mint Green Tea Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Sugar Scrub With Chai
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial