This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These sugar scrub cubes are super easy to make. They are exfoliating and fantastic for a morning refreshing shower and will leave your skin beautifully conditioned. These sugar scrubs are hardened due to the use of melt and pour soap base in the recipe. It is an easy DIY; and, the benefits for your skin are fantastic. It is also good for your wallet, as you could find variations of this scrub at various stores that cost much more than what it costs to make at home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Read NextBlack Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Fresh Orange Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Rosy Glow Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Oil DIY Facial Scrub
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote