Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These sugar scrub cubes are super easy to make. They are exfoliating and fantastic for a morning refreshing shower and will leave your skin beautifully conditioned. These sugar scrubs are hardened due to the use of melt and pour soap base in the recipe. It is an easy DIY; and, the benefits for your skin are fantastic. It is also good for your wallet, as you could find variations of this scrub at various stores that cost much more than what it costs to make at home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Yummy Honey Sugar Lip Scrub
- Brightening Chia Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Salt Scrub
- 28 DIY Sugar Scrubs
- Gentle Sugar DIY Face Scrub
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard