DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub is a fabulous natural beauty recipe for fall. The autumn, make this apple cider inspired scrub for your skin. DIY sugar scrubs are always enjoyable because they use sugar as a natural way to exfoliate. This recipe is unique because it uses both brown and white sugar. Add in some cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and fragrance oils and you have the perfect autumn homemade sugar scrub. Can't you just smell the fabulous fall scents now? Feel the fall joy with this DIY beauty product recipe.
From the blogger: "The popular fall drink, hot cider, inspired this sugar scrub. It has both brown sugar and white sugar, so it's a gentler scrub for your skin. It's wonderful fall scent comes from the brown sugar, spices, and fragrance oil. The oil that I recommend is a drier oil, so this recipe doesn't leave your skin oily after you use it. Use this scrub on your body, hands, and feet once a week to keep your skin soft and smooth."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Fresh Orange Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Sugar Scrub With Chai
- Gentle Sugar DIY Face Scrub
- Rosy Glow Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Lime DIY Body Scrub Bar
- Peppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths