DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub is a fabulous natural beauty recipe for fall. The autumn, make this apple cider inspired scrub for your skin. DIY sugar scrubs are always enjoyable because they use sugar as a natural way to exfoliate. This recipe is unique because it uses both brown and white sugar. Add in some cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and fragrance oils and you have the perfect autumn homemade sugar scrub. Can't you just smell the fabulous fall scents now? Feel the fall joy with this DIY beauty product recipe.
From the blogger: "The popular fall drink, hot cider, inspired this sugar scrub. It has both brown sugar and white sugar, so it's a gentler scrub for your skin. It's wonderful fall scent comes from the brown sugar, spices, and fragrance oil. The oil that I recommend is a drier oil, so this recipe doesn't leave your skin oily after you use it. Use this scrub on your body, hands, and feet once a week to keep your skin soft and smooth."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Aloe Green Tea Homemade Face Scrub
- DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub
- Fall Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Oil DIY Facial Scrub
- Black Tea DIY Exfoliating Scrub
- Bomb Pop Homemade Sugar Scrub
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles