DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub is a fabulous natural beauty recipe for fall. The autumn, make this apple cider inspired scrub for your skin. DIY sugar scrubs are always enjoyable because they use sugar as a natural way to exfoliate. This recipe is unique because it uses both brown and white sugar. Add in some cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and fragrance oils and you have the perfect autumn homemade sugar scrub. Can't you just smell the fabulous fall scents now? Feel the fall joy with this DIY beauty product recipe.
From the blogger: "The popular fall drink, hot cider, inspired this sugar scrub. It has both brown sugar and white sugar, so it's a gentler scrub for your skin. It's wonderful fall scent comes from the brown sugar, spices, and fragrance oil. The oil that I recommend is a drier oil, so this recipe doesn't leave your skin oily after you use it. Use this scrub on your body, hands, and feet once a week to keep your skin soft and smooth."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Eucalyptus Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- Mint Lemonade Homemade Lip Scrub
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Chocolate Cake Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Caramel Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs