DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub is a fabulous natural beauty recipe for fall. The autumn, make this apple cider inspired scrub for your skin. DIY sugar scrubs are always enjoyable because they use sugar as a natural way to exfoliate. This recipe is unique because it uses both brown and white sugar. Add in some cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and fragrance oils and you have the perfect autumn homemade sugar scrub. Can't you just smell the fabulous fall scents now? Feel the fall joy with this DIY beauty product recipe.
From the blogger: "The popular fall drink, hot cider, inspired this sugar scrub. It has both brown sugar and white sugar, so it's a gentler scrub for your skin. It's wonderful fall scent comes from the brown sugar, spices, and fragrance oil. The oil that I recommend is a drier oil, so this recipe doesn't leave your skin oily after you use it. Use this scrub on your body, hands, and feet once a week to keep your skin soft and smooth."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Peppermint Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Gentle Exfoliating DIY Oatmeal Scrub
- Rosy Glow Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Black Tea DIY Exfoliating Scrub
- Coconut Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Salt Scrub
- Aloe Green Tea Homemade Face Scrub
- Homemade Sugar Scrub With Chai
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath