Upcycled Luggage DIY Dresser
How to convert a boring dresser into one that looks like a stack of luggage!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I have always loved those pictures of vintage suitcases stacked one on top of the other. There’s just something about the look that makes me think of a life well-traveled and filled with adventure. They evoke memories of faraway places and conquering the unknown. I don't know about you but I really struggled to find a matching set that would fit in our budget. So we decided to make another plan and converted a boring pine dresser into our version of an epic stack of suitcases."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Darling DIY Jewelry Holder
- 16 Great DIY Bedroom Ideas You Will Love
- DIY Wooden Clothing Rack
- Wood Beam and Lace Canopy Curtains
- Under Bed DIY Wooden Box
- Boys Room Pegboard DIY Shelves
- Unique Hanging DIY Nightstand
- Pant Hanger DIY Belt Organizer
- Minimalist Dowel DIY Mirror Project
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls