Upcycled Luggage DIY Dresser
How to convert a boring dresser into one that looks like a stack of luggage!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I have always loved those pictures of vintage suitcases stacked one on top of the other. There’s just something about the look that makes me think of a life well-traveled and filled with adventure. They evoke memories of faraway places and conquering the unknown. I don't know about you but I really struggled to find a matching set that would fit in our budget. So we decided to make another plan and converted a boring pine dresser into our version of an epic stack of suitcases."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks