Upcycled Luggage DIY Dresser
How to convert a boring dresser into one that looks like a stack of luggage!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I have always loved those pictures of vintage suitcases stacked one on top of the other. There’s just something about the look that makes me think of a life well-traveled and filled with adventure. They evoke memories of faraway places and conquering the unknown. I don't know about you but I really struggled to find a matching set that would fit in our budget. So we decided to make another plan and converted a boring pine dresser into our version of an epic stack of suitcases."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Mini Santa Hat Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest Mitten Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Barn Wood Pumpkins
- Wood Pumpkin Craft
- Fall Embroidery Pattern
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Flat Christmas Tree Wall Art
- CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT