This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy DIY Pallet Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Don't you just love the look of a pallet headboard? Get ready to take it to the next level and incorporate a room divider panel to add a little rustic elegance to your home decor. This DIY shabby chic pallet headboard can be made in a day and you don't need to be an expert to get the look. If you can cut a reasonably straight line and aren't afraid to pick up a tin of spray paint then we've got you covered."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextBoys Room Pegboard DIY Shelves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy