Easy DIY Pallet Headboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Don't you just love the look of a pallet headboard? Get ready to take it to the next level and incorporate a room divider panel to add a little rustic elegance to your home decor. This DIY shabby chic pallet headboard can be made in a day and you don't need to be an expert to get the look. If you can cut a reasonably straight line and aren't afraid to pick up a tin of spray paint then we've got you covered."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids