DIY Patio Table Transformation Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This patio table was in need of a makeover. The tile in the table was constantly breaking or falling out of the table with strong winds. A more rustic and beachy table was wanted, but not finding one in a store I decided to give this one a transformation. Adding a wood top for the rustic appeal. Then spray painting the table and chairs a navy blue. With a few steps to protect the chair seat portion it was simple to paint the table. Instant transformation! New and improved outdoor furniture, perfect time to enjoy for spring and summer!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter