Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
By: Haeley from designimprovised.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Primary Technique: Painting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Linen DIY Curtains
- How to Make Curtain Panels
- How to Upcycle a T-Shirt Into a Baby Bib
- How to Paint a Chevron Wall
- DIY Craft Table
- DIY Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams
- Small Laundry Room Design
- How to Convert a Dresser Into a Bathroom Vanity
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial