DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
By: Sam from atkinsondrive.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: Wood Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Linen DIY Curtains
- How to Make Curtain Panels
- How to Upcycle a T-Shirt Into a Baby Bib
- How to Paint a Chevron Wall
- DIY Craft Table
- DIY Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams
- Small Laundry Room Design
- How to Convert a Dresser Into a Bathroom Vanity
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial