Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
By: Petro Neagu from theseamanmom.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been dying to try some mason jar projects then look no further! This Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries project is the one for you. These DIY jar luminaries are easy to make and so pretty; they look like a fairy could fly right out of them. What better way to use mason jars than be creating cool lights that can make any room feel magical. These glittery DIY lights would make great gifts to friends as well; or, if you or someone you know is living the dorm life, this DIY project could be a great decor item.
Note from the designer: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
- Fabric Scrap Teapot DIY Coaster
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- Heart-Shaped Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- How to Paint Fake Flowers
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- 17 Upcycling Project Ideas
- DIY Storage Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Linen DIY Curtains
- How to Make Curtain Panels
- How to Upcycle a T-Shirt Into a Baby Bib
- How to Paint a Chevron Wall
- DIY Craft Table
- DIY Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams
- Small Laundry Room Design
- How to Convert a Dresser Into a Bathroom Vanity
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial