9 Wine Gift Wrap Ideas
By: Shatakshi K from akioneam.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A bottle of wine is a common gift choice, especially as a last minute resort. With festive season in full swing it is the perfect time to show you 9 different and quick wine gift wrap ideas. You might own most of the materials used, if not they are very easy to find in local craft stores. Have bubbly fun!"
Time to complete: Under an hour
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: General Crafts
- 1.5 meter of fancy cord
- white thin paper
- 2 toothpicks
- First wrap the entire cord around the bottle and knot it at the back.
- Next make your paper feathers. Using white paper roughly cut out a feather shape and then slash along both the edges leaving a little space in the middle for the tooth-pick. Attach the tooth-pick to the paper using any strong clear adhesive.
- Insert these feathers into the cord rounds in the front. Done.
Notes8 more wine bottle wrapping designs on the blog!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
- Fabric Scrap Teapot DIY Coaster
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- Heart-Shaped Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- How to Paint Fake Flowers
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- 17 Upcycling Project Ideas
- DIY Storage Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Linen DIY Curtains
- How to Make Curtain Panels
- How to Upcycle a T-Shirt Into a Baby Bib
- How to Paint a Chevron Wall
- DIY Craft Table
- DIY Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams
- Small Laundry Room Design
- How to Convert a Dresser Into a Bathroom Vanity
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
- Fairy Garden Tree House Tutorial